Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp may not have the depth of most titles in the series but we still have some handy tips to help you Will you be checking out these new AR features? Un bon moyen de s’évader virtuellement pendant le confinement. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp a toujours reçu des critiques mitigées de la part de la communauté des joueurs. [Cookies] The following Fortune Cookies are now back in stock: Stella’s sleepy cookie, Pastel glazier cookie (available until November 28th). Oh wait, I have to thank 95% of the world expecting "free" mobile games instead, while the other 5% including me would gladly pay full price for a full game. Two new AR features have made their way into the game, bringing its cast of cute, cuddly characters to life in new ways. Plus, Apple gift cards won’t work with it! Les mises à jour se suivent, mais ne se ressemblent pas dans Animal Crossing. And there's more, too, as starting from today, you'll find additional areas in your campsites to place furniture and items, giving you more room for personalisation. Players design a Cabin with furniture and amenities of their choice, then invite up to eight different characters they love to join them. Hold on there, you need to login to post a comment... Pokémon Sword And Shield's Gloria Has Finally Been Given A Voice, And It's (Very) British, Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Turkey Day - Franklin, Thanksgiving DIY Recipes, Secret Ingredients And Rewards. Pour fêter les trois ans du jeu mobile, disponible sur iOS et Android, Big N a ainsi annoncé l’arrivée de la réalité augmentée in-game. Categories: Mobile. … They can overlay the Cabin door anywhere in real life, “enter” the Cabin they created and explore inside their AR Cabin. Black Friday GoDeal24 : achetez Microsoft Office, obtenez un exemplaire de Windows 10 gratuitement, Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Just Digital Group Media - JDG Media, Tous droits réservés, Animal Crossing Pocket Camp officialise la réalité augmentée, Voir plus d'informations sur les Paramètres de confidentialité, [Test] Samsung Galaxy S20, le petit frère qui a tout d’un grand, [Test] Surface Pro 7 de Microsoft : le 2-en-1 qui aurait pu être parfait. It's not just Animal Crossing: New Horizons that's being treated to a brand new update this week, as new features have also arrived in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. Sounds like they added an AR Miitomo to the game. Il aura fallu beaucoup de patience et d’abnégation à ces hackeurs pour faire tourner DOOM… Lire Plus, Parfait si vous n’êtes pas particulièrement à l’aise avec l’idée de mettre votre photo sur…. Nintendo has confirmed this morning that nine new creatures will be joining the team in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp for iOS and Android devices. My phone technically met the new requirements, but is still one of the ones not supported by the latest update. New Restrictions Placed On Time Travel In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, You Can Now Visit Nintendo's Official Island In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mortal Kombat 11 Receives Huge Update - Full Patch Notes (November 2020), Review: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (Mobile), Feature Best Animal Crossing Games Of All Time, News Nintendo Is Developing New Mobile Games, But Isn't Ready To Announce Anything Just Yet, News Animal Crossing: New Horizons Helps Pocket Camp Record Its Best Month Ever, Guide Animal Crossing: New Horizons: Pocket Camp Items - How To Get Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Items In New Horizons, News Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Experiences A Massive Increase In Downloads And Revenue. Tags: animal-crossing, mobile. Cerise sur le gâteau, les nouveaux arrivants comme les anciens bénéficieront également d’un mois d’abonnement gratuit à la Joyeuse Collection et pourront ainsi avoir accès à de nouveaux objets, meubles et vêtements exclusifs, tout en profitant d’un espace de stockage supérieur. Ugh so THAT's why I can't update Pocket Camp anymore on my device. Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp - content update for Nov. 11th, 2020. Enjoy Animal Crossing on Your PC À l'occasion du Black Friday, GoDeal24 lance d'importantes promotions sur les clés des logiciels ... Particulièrement attendu, ce nouveau véhicule à 25 000$ promet d’emmener Tesla vers un public ... Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes utilisons différentes technologies, telles que les cookies, pour personnaliser les contenus et les publicités, proposer des fonctionnalités sur les réseaux sociaux et analyser le trafic.